Here are 10 stages you can take to help forestall the spread of COVID-19.
Another coronavirus, COVID-19, has been recognized as the reason for a bunch of serious pneumonia cases that rose in Wuhan, Hubei Province, China in Dec. 2019. From that point forward, the infection has spread to a few different nations and the U.S.
How about we ensure we remain with our networks and stop any types of focusing on individuals of Asian plummet. This new infection can possibly influence all networks, paying little heed to race or ethnic foundation. We should ensure we are supporting each other.
Here are 10 steps you can take to help prevent the spread of the coronavirus:
- Stay calm. Think carefully about how you can help your community and loved ones.
- Wash your hands. A lot. Use soap and water for at least 20 seconds and wash often.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth. This helps reduce the chances of you getting sick.
- Cover your nose and mouth when you sneeze. Make sure you use tissues and throw them away in a lined trash can.
- Stay at home if you’re sick. We want everyone to stay as healthy as possible.
- If you believe you were exposed to COVID-19, or have a fever, cough, or shortness of breath, call your healthcare provider immediately.
- Avoid sharing household items. This applies to cups, eating utensils, bedding, and towels.
- Disinfect objects and surfaces in your home and at work. Use an alcohol-based sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol
- Sleep well. Your immune system is working best if you are well-rested.
- Get a flu shot. It’s still flu season so it’s best to stay at full health and help protect others, too.