- your child will benefit greatly from the experience of taking exams with other pupils, thereby reducing nerves and anxiety for the actual exam
- parents will have the opportunity to gauge how well their child is prepared by reviewing the feedback reports and ranking by subject for their child.
- parents and pupils will have the opportunity to attend free, on-line, interactive presentations reviewing the papers taken
- both parents and pupils are given the chance to experience the logistics of attending an exam.
We will be holding practice exams for both private schools and state selective schools
starting on April 3rd 2017 onwards.
Reasons for choosing our 11 Plus Mock Exam Centre
- Unlike other mock providers who just provide feedback, we give full explanations of all exam papers to parents and children via live, interactive online sessions
- This year (March 2nd 2017) , 17 of our students have received a place at a State Selective or top-tier Independent School – in total our pupils received over 30 offers.
- Every exam date will make use of different sets of papers – your child will be able to attend more than one exam.
- Exams up to, and including July 2017, will be based on the GL Assessments to prepare pupils for the Latymer filter exam in July 2017.
- An online, interactive presentation will be given per subject to discuss the papers taken by your child and his or her peers – this will take place very shortly after the results are made available.
- All of our papers are prepared in-house by professional tutors with successful track records and several years 11+ teaching experience.
- The papers will not have been seen before by your child.
- This is our sixth successive year of conducting mock exams.
- All 11 plus mock tests are conducted under real exams conditions so as to give your child a similar experience to that experienced on the actual exam day.
- Our papers are designed to closely mirror those set by the examining bodies; we do not subscribe to a one-paper-fits-all approach. Papers differ significantly between schools – your child should sit mock exams which are very similar to those they will sit for their chosen school(s).
- All of our papers are full length papers. This ensures that the composition of the paper isn’t distorted when compared to the actual papers. Your child will also be able to learn to pace themselves accordingly.
- We guarantee that your child’s identity and results will remain strictly confidential
- Our mock tests are held in a safe and controlled environment – all health and safety regulations are complied with.
- The results and feedback report for your child’s mock test will be available within 48 hours after completion of the test. The feedback report will provide raw scores together with subject percentile ranking amongst the cohort that sat the test.
- Free 11+ practise papers are available – please request these via our ‘Contact Us’ page.
You Need To Promote Your Music, Video, Products, or Any Promotional Biz, Feel Free To Contact CEO IJEBULOADED via +2348132090729 ( Call & Whatsapp) Or Mail us at Info@Ijebuloaded.com or Ijebuloadedng@gmail.com