PROUDLY IJEBU BOY!!!!
1. How people act when you tell them you live in Ijebu Ode.
Ah pele oh! You thought Lagos was the only place in the world?
2. When you hear that there’s finally a cinema in Ijebu Ode.
Ah finally! I still can’t believe they gave Akure before us.
3. When you get to the cinema and they’re still showing movies from last year.
What a disappoint!
4. When Chicken Republic and Tantalizers came to Ijebu Ode but Mosun Cafe managed to chase them away.
KFC will not even bother. There’s sha still Mr Biggs.
5. When you were happy when Savoury opened but then you heard their prices.
Ejo e koshi lo. Mosun Cafe will still chase you away.
6. Mosun Cafe on a Sunday.
Before all the chicken will finish.
7. When you want to go to the mall and you have to make the 45 minute drive to Ibadan.
8. When you’re trying go somewhere within town and the keke guy calls 100 naira.
9. When you realize that Ijebu Ode is almost as crowded as Lagos.
No seriously, there’s no house for you to rent.
10. How you look at Lagos people with their banned okada.
11. When the bike man asks where in Erunwon and you say “around Ilese..”
12. When people that live in Ijebu Mushin and Ijebu Itele also say they live in Ijebu Ode.
Please it’s not the same place.
13. When policemen try to stop you and they’re not holding guns.
When there’s no traffic?
14. Ijebu Ode banks and closing early.
15. You waiting on an ATM queue in Ijebu Ode.
It’s never short.
16. When you get back from New Market and you start telling your mom the prices.
“They scammed you.” Yup. They will always scam you.
17. When you see a masquerade in Ijebu.
Bruh, better hide. Those people can flog you.
18. When someone says Ijebu Ode is local.
We’ll still take all your Lagos jobs. Shut up.
19. When an original Ijebu person cooks you that fire Ikokore.
You Need To Promote Your Music, Video, Products, or Any Promotional Biz, Feel Free To Contact CEO IJEBULOADED via "Whatsapp : 08132090729" || "Call : 08089139839" Or Mail us at Info@Ijebuloaded.com or Ijebuloadedng@gmail.com