One of African football’s closest rivalries will be reignited when two teams who progressed via compelling round-of-16 matches meet in the Africa Cup of Nations quarter-finals at Cairo International Stadium on Wednesday.
Surprise package South Africa have offered clear signs of resurgence at the tournament following a fallow few years in which their own fans have often questioned their players and performances.
Nigeria are as instantly familiar as their shimmering green shirts when it comes to the final four of this competition, although they will know from results so far – as well as their own malaise in losing 2-0 to Madagascar – that a semi-final spot is no certainty.
Nigeria possible starting lineup:
Akpeyi; Awaziem, Troost-Ekong, Omeruo, Aina; Ndidi, Etebo; Iwobi, Mikel, Musa; Ighalo
South Africa possible starting lineup:
Williams; Hlanti, Mkhwanazi, Hlatshwayo, Mkhize; Furman, Zungu, Mokotjo; Lorch, Mothiba, Tau
HOW TO PREDICT & WIN
NOTE:- Kindly follow the Simple Instruction outlined below when predicting in order not to be disqualified.
PREDICTION ENDS BY 8:00PM..Any Prediction After 8:00pm is not qualified
1. Ijebuloaded Will Only Reward The First 3 Correct Predictors
2. Drop Your Predictions In The Comment Section Below
Chelsea 2 – 0 Man United
3. Use Your Full Name When Commenting As It Appears On Your ID Card & Bank Account *Very Important*
4. Do Not Reply Anyone’s Comment (Drop Yours Fresh)
5. Do Not Drop Your Bank Account, Phone No or Email while Predicting/Commenting.
All Winners will be announced after the Game, make sure you check IJEBULOADED after the match!