JAMB: Interested hopefuls can even still register for UTME 2017 – Registrar The Registrar, Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB), Prof. Ishaq Oloyede, has said that intrigued candidates can even now enroll for the progressing Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) being composed in the nation. As indicated by Prof. Oloyede, the Senate gave him a command a month ago to amplify the enrollment time frame by one month which would keep running into May 28, being the last day the load up would close its enlistment entrance, for intrigued applicants who may even now need to enlist yet have not done as such as a result of some hitches.
Prof. Oloyede gave the confirmation on Friday amid his visit to a Computer-Based Center, CBT, in Lagos. “As I talk, we have enlisted extra 1,100 hopefuls,” he said. Review that, as of now, JAMB had discharged a sum of 1,048,914 outcomes out of the 1,648,429 competitors who have composed the progressing UTME. Expressing further, the Registrar said the competitors have not done severely passing by the outcomes discharged up until now, and said that fingerprints may never again be required in consequent UTME enrollments. In the mean time, the examination body has precluded gossip from securing reasonings in hopefuls’ imprints in the continuous exam. Dr Fabian Benjamin, the Head of JAMB Information and Media, denied the reports in an announcement in Abuja. As indicated by Benjamin, the talk is false, wicked and a ploy to bring about estrangement among competitors who partaken in the 2017 UTME. “It is no longer news that every one of our focuses have CCTV camera and we have observed all procedures at the Computer Based Test (CBT) focuses the country over. “Those required in any infraction will be endorsed as per the arrangement of the Examination Malpractice Act. “The board has not deducted any imprints from any applicant and is not pondering doing that as it is not a condition for authorize in any of the arrangements of the law against misbehavior. “Once more, we approach all possibility to be aware of false characters who will send deceiving data to make frenzy and exploit the circumstance to dupe them”. Benjamin said that the examinations had so far been led for 1,698,835 hopefuls and that the staying 19950 would sit for the examination on Saturday, May 20. He said that the board would close the continuous examination on Saturday, May 20, and examination results were being discharged for contender to check, aside from on Friday and Saturday. Benjamin said that report that applicants, who couldn’t check their outcomes since they owed JAMB some cash, was likewise false. He exhorted applicants not to pay any cash to anyone as their outcomes had as of now been sent to their sends and on the JAMB site: http://www.jamb.org.ng Benjamin prompted contender to login to check the outcome with their enlistment number or with email deliver to print. He asked hopefuls with any test not to delay to contact the board or check the association’s Website for point by point data and numbers for enquiries.You Need To Promote Your Music, Video, Products, or Any Promotional Biz, Feel Free To Contact CEO IJEBULOADED via +2348132090729 ( Call & Whatsapp) Or Mail us at Info@Ijebuloaded.com or Ijebuloadedng@gmail.com