Like they say, Eko no dey dull!
Like it is always said, the pizzazz of Lagos comes from its fun loving and exciting people.
New Year’s Eve is one of the most important days for Lagosians as we all take time out to welcome the new year in so many ways.
Let’s prepare you for the 10 things you will definitely see on December 31 on the streets of Lagos.
1. Buses filled with out-of-towners that have come to celebrate New Year in Lagos
2. Children having fun
3. Bars and lounges rocking the year away
4. Churches announcing their crossover service
5. Full malls and parks
6. Lagosians getting ready to turn up
7. People taking selfies at fun spots
8. New Year’s Eve concert at One Lagos Fiesta
9. Governor Ambode wishing everyone a Happy New Year
10. Fireworks at the Lagos Bar Beach
Oya Add Urs !!!Promote Your Music On This Platform Contact : Mobile : +2348132090729 BBM:33428A0F Email : firstname.lastname@example.org Twitter : @ijebuloadedNG