Disaster struck in Benin-City following 18 month old infant kicked the bucket, hours after the mother erroneously served the baby kerosene rather than water. The terrible episode happened at Iguma Street, Off Orewere Street,Medical Stores Road, Benin-City, around 10am. Sunday Vanguard learnt that the baby asked for water, however Mrs. Ata Buhari, who offers lamp fuel, gave him the item put away in a refreshment can supposing it was water. She was stunned when the baby spat out the lamp fuel, inciting the mother to weep for offer assistance. It was learnt that minutes in the wake of gulping the item, the little baby’s eyes turned white, while shouting in torments. Now, neighbors hurried to help, constrained the baby to swallow some red oil before hurrying him to doctor’s facility. The youngster kicked the bucket before getting further treatment from the healing center. Regretting her trial, Mrs. Buhari, a local of Kogi State, lamented that one of her kids had filled a purge jar of refreshment with water which they took to the shop that pivotal morning, taking note of, notwithstanding, that a comparative compartment in which she put away lamp oil was similarly kept in her shop and, tragically, when the kid grumbled of thirst, she erroneously picked the one loaded with lamp oil and provided for the youngster. The father of the youngster, Mr. Buhari Hassan, a bricklayer, said he was called to the healing facility where he met the body of his exclusive child. He spoke to Edo State government and kind-hearted people to help him as the family lives in degraded destitution.