The Presidency has dismissed Ahmed Salkida’s latest information that best 15 of the closing 113 abducted Chibok schoolgirls in captivity of Boko Haram have been believed to be alive.
Sakilda, a Nigerian journalist believed to be based in Dubai and self-acclaimed negotiator inside the Chibok ladies saga, had made this disclosure in a series of tweets posted on his take care of, @ContactSalkida, on Saturday.
He said the 15 surviving ladies have been married off, “indoctrinated and might now not be interested in returning home.
Salkida, who claimed to be a part of the negotiating crew for the release of the ladies for the reason that technology of former President Goodluck Jonathan’s administration, enjoined the Buhari management to ‘’call for for evidence of lifestyles, because it incorporates out negotiations to comfy the release of the closing girls nevertheless in captivity”.
However, Malam Garba Shehu, the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, debunked Salkida’s claims in a assertion in Abuja on Saturday.
The presidential aide stated that Salkida was neither concerned inside the methods that resulted within the launch of the over a hundred Chibok women nor inside the ongoing efforts to at ease the discharge of the closing Chibok women in captivity.
He said: ““Following the severa press enquiries at the records contained inside the series of tweets through Mr Ahmed Salkida, we want to reiterate that the statistics is not acknowledged to the officers of this management both from the captors of the Chibok girls or the worldwide intercessors who are working with us.
“”We want to verify that Mr Salkida is not involved, on behalf of the Nigerian government within the methods main to the release of the over a hundred Chibok Girls which have again to their families, up to now , and isn’t always involved within the present day strategies to at ease the discharge of those nevertheless held in captivity.’’
It could be recalled that President Buhari had on Friday reassured the dad and mom of the school women, that had been abducted from Government Girls Secondary School Chibok, Borno, that “their daughters will by no means be forgotten or deserted to their fate”.
The President, in a assertion issued by means of his Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Malam Garba Shehu, in Abuja, stated that regardless of 4 lengthy years given that they have been taken away by terrorists the government would continue its efforts to make certain their safe go back to their respective houses.
He joined the Borno authorities, mother and father of the children and Nigerians in commemorating the fourth anniversary of the unhappy incident.
He also cited that the restoration of more than 100 of the women that were abducted through the Federal Government’s determined attempt need to provide confidence that every one “wish isn’t always misplaced’”.
The President re-affirmed that the authorities remained centered and decided to see the ladies go back to their houses.
He, therefore, urged the parents to be expectant of greater precise news in due course.
“We are worried and aware that it is taking lengthy to carry the relaxation of our daughters lower back home, but be confident that this administration is doing its very nice to free the ladies from their captors.
“Unfortunately, the negotiations between the authorities and Boko Haram suffered some sudden setbacks, owing mainly to a loss of agreement amongst their abductors, whose inner variations have led to a divergence of voices regarding the outcome of the talks.
“We recognise that this isn’t always the news dad and mom need to pay attention after 4 whole years of waiting, however we want to be as honest as feasible with you.
“However, this authorities isn’t relenting. We will preserve to persist, and the dad and mom ought to please not give up.
”Don’t surrender wish of seeing our daughters returned domestic again. Don’t lose religion on this government’s capacity to meet our promise of reuniting you with our daughters.
“Don’t imagine for a second that we have forgotten approximately our daughters or that we consider their freedom a lost path,’’ the President stated.
According to him, as long as he remains the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces the Chibok ladies will by no means be forgotten and all can be done to have them reunited with their households.You Need To Promote Your Music, Video, Products, or Any Promotional Biz, Feel Free To Contact CEO IJEBULOADED via +2348132090729 ( Call & Whatsapp) Or Mail us at Info@Ijebuloaded.com or Ijebuloadedng@gmail.com