Are You Worried About the shutdown of WHATSAPP on BlackBerry10 Series
WhatsApp, the popular cross-platform messaging service, has decided to cut support for a number of those platforms. That includes all versions of BlackBerry OS, including BlackBerry 10, by the end of 2016.
WhatsApp will also end support for Nokia S40, Nokia Symbian S60, Android 2.1, Android 2.2 and Windows Phone 7.1 by the end of the year. From the WhatApp blog:
While these mobile devices have been an important part of our story, they don’t offer the kind of capabilities we need to expand our app’s features in the future. This was a tough decision for us to make, but the right one in order to give people better ways to keep in touch with friends, family, and loved ones using WhatsApp. If you use one of these affected mobile devices, we recommend upgrading to a newer Android, iPhone, or Windows Phone before the end of 2016 to continue using WhatsApp.
The company said it was making this decision so it could “focus our efforts on the mobile platforms the vast majority of people use.”
To Continue Using Whatsapp on your Blackberry10 series… So Easy ;
* Visit http://www.androidapksfree.com/apk/whatsapp-apk-latest-version-download/ to get your lastest whatsapp Android version [.APK] … Since Android Softwares works on Blackberry10 Series..
* After Download is completed … you just need to install it directly … No configuration
* After Installation is done.. Just Launch Your Whatsapp .Apk software on your BB10 Series
* Whatsapp credentials[Your Mobile Number] will be required to proceed.
* Start Rocking Whatsapp again on your BB10 SeriesYou Need To Promote Your Music, Video, Products, or Any Promotional Biz, Feel Free To Contact CEO IJEBULOADED via +2348132090729 ( Call & Whatsapp) Or Mail us at Info@Ijebuloaded.com or Ijebuloadedng@gmail.com